Corporate Governance policies and procedures
London Councils has a range of Corporate Governance policies and procedures.
- Declaration and registration of interests procedure
- Gifts and hospitality protocol
- Member and officer relations policy
- Members rights of access to information policy
- Policy to combat fraud, bribery and corruption
- Relations between party groups, political advisors, and London Councils
- Scheme of delegation to officers
- Whistleblowing policy
Policies and procedures about the recruitment and employment of staff
Information about current vacancies.
London Councils has the following policies on recruitment and employment. These are available upon request. Please email FOI@londoncouncils.gov.uk.
- Adoption leave
- Annual leave
- Capability procedure
- Career break framework
- Code of conduct
- Dignity at work policy
- Disciplinary procedure
- Domestic violence policy
- Drug and alcohol misuse policy
- Equal opportunities policy
- Financial terms for redundancy
- First aid provision at work policy
- Flexible working framework
- Grievance procedure
- Health and safety policy
- HIV/AIDS policy
- Information security policy
- Maternity handbook
- No smoking at work policy
- Organisational change management framework
- Parental leave policy
- Paternity leave policy
- Pension policy – employer’s discretions
- Performance appraisal scheme
- Probation guidelines
- Records management guidelines
London Councils’ complaints procedure.
Any complaints concerning requests for information, or about this publication scheme, are dealt with under our Freedom of Information policy.
Records management and personal data policies
London Councils has the following policies relating to information management.
For further information about records management and data security at London Councils, please contact FOI@londoncouncils.gov.uk.