The funding for the London Cultural Improvement Programme came to an end in 2011. The web pages remain live to ensure that the learning and resources from the programme are still available. For an overview of the programme visit the LCIP Index.
The 32 boroughs and the City of London, the regional cultural agencies (Arts Council England, English Heritage and Sport England), London Councils and Capital Ambition worked together to improve cultural services in London. The London Cultural Improvement Programme was a phased and multi-stranded programme that supported local authorities to maximise the impact of cultural services.
These pages bring together information about cultural improvement in London:
- London Cultural Improvement Group and London CLOA: minutes and papers of previous meetings
- Phase One London Cultural Improvement Programme: resources, toolkits, background and partners
- Phase Two London Cultural Improvement Programme: resources, toolkits, background and partners
- Resources from Events: detailed notes, preentations, handouts and resources from advocacy and information-sharing events
- Engagement in LCIP: individual reports for each London borough on local authority and cultural organisation engagement in the programme
Available to download from the related documents (right) are: the LCIP Map of Best practice (an interactive case study bank broken down by London borough); the match-funding report (outlingin the cross-organisational contributions to the programme); a lessons log and summary of evaluation conducted; and closure reports submitted to Capital Ambition in April 2011.
This material by the London Cultural Improvement Programme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please link to this page when providing attribution and credit the London Cultural Improvement Programme.